M&M Traffic’s professional team of traffic controllers operate across North Queensland to provide a one-stop shop for your traffic management needs. Our vast experience on large scale to customised sized projects ensures that we have the capabilities and experience to deliver safe and efficient traffic control solutions.
We pride ourselves on focusing on the safety of our road workers as well as the safety of your worksite and the public. Whilst work on the road can be high-risk activity, our trained and experienced traffic controllers are equipped with expert training, standards and equipment to service your needs.
Our North Queensland footprint enables our traffic control teams to be responsive to your project and event requirements. Our long-standing commitment to our customers is a testament to the reliability and trusted capability of our traffic control teams. Our engagement of new customers is also enhanced by the pre-qualifications held with state road authorities and our track record with private businesses, along with local and state government authorities.
Whether you are seeking traffic control for small suburban road works, highway closures or major events and projects, trust M&M Traffic to provide strong traffic control teams who will deliver professional solutions.
Our Personalised Service Features:
- A 24-hour, 7 day a week convenience to suit our customers timeframe.
- A rapid response time to all work sites that ensures site traffic control setup is always 30 minutes prior to client’s arrival at the work site.
- Confirmation of all client and site safety procedures inclusive of JSEA, TMP, RCP, site safety signage erection and placement assessment, verbal handover and confirmation to client site supervisor.
- Professional project management, hazard planning and job safety analysis on all sites.
- Detailed Traffic Management Plans, audits and assessments.
- Provide assurance to the client with a dependable and confident service delivery approach provided by reliable, trained and qualified employees.