About M & M Traffic Control
M & M Traffic Control has a close knit team of professional traffic control specialists dedicated to providing their clients with reliable, safe and effective traffic control solutions.
The unique factor that separates us from our competitors is having the company owner 'working the job' with the employees and client, allowing decisions affecting equipment, resource and pricing to be reviewed constantly.
Our operational structure encompasses flexibility to meet all the demands of our industry and caters for projected and emergency works as determined by our many clients.
M & M Traffic Control has in place a comprehensive policy and procedure system that aims to provide a safe working environment for all involved.
We are confident that our service will provide you with a safe, efficient and cost effective solution to your traffic control needs
Our personalized service features:
- A 24 hour, 7 day a week convenience to suit our clients timeframe
- A rapid response time to all work sites that ensures site traffic control setup is always 30 minutes prior to client's arrival at the work site.
- Confirmation of all client and site safety procedures inclusive of JSEA, TMP, RCP, site safety signage erection and placement assessment, verbal handover and confirmation to client site supervisor.
- Professional project management, hazard planning and job safety analysis on all sites
- Detailed Traffic Management Plans, audits and assessments
- Perform site safety inductions, audits or assessments by our experienced Cert IV Trainer and Assessor
- Labour Hire to assist site preparation inclusive unloading trucks, pipes and cargo, establish sediment barriers, erection of mesh / wire fencing, digging, cleaning of portable offices, general rubbish removal.
- Provide assurance to the client with a dependable and confident service delivery approach provided by reliable, trained & qualified employees
- Competitive pricing to ensure cost effectiveness during week day, nights and weekend works.
M & M Traffic Control sponsors a local junior rugby league team (Western Lions J.R.L Under 14 Blue) and assists with fundraising efforts, uniform and trophy purchases, and participation with a young person's leadership training as part of our community commitment.